Holy cow, peeps!!
We are pinching ourselves over here over the ongoing generosity of our friends at Spellbinders!!
They have truly outdone themselves this time, offering a chance for one of you to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Spellbound for TWO, meaning that you get to grab a friend to come along and share your amazing experience! Does it get much better than this?!?
It's like getting paid to do what you love. Yes!!
Need more information on Spellbound? Go here for all of the glittery details!
The information below is from the Spellbinders blog. Please read through it carefully, and if you decide to participate in this wonderful project, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
Spellbinders is thrilled to offer a lucky winner from our community the opportunity to join us at Spellbound 3 in Pasadena, California in November!
What is Spellbound?
Spellbound is "...a beautiful and uplifting weekend of art and inspiration." It is a yearly art retreat held in Pasadena, CA, hosted by the dynamic mother-daughter team of Shea Fragoso and Debbie Murray of A Gilded Life.
Here's what Spellbinders' President, Stacey Caron has to say about this one-of-a-kind event: We're Spellbound!
What is the prize?
Enter to win the Grand Prize package: Spellbound registration, airfare and shared hotel accommodations for you and a friend!
How do you participate? It's easy!
- Create an original project using Spellbinders A Gilded Life products. The project should be comprised of 75% (approximately) of Spellbinders A Gilded Life product.
- Photograph each step of your project, including the finished project. (If chosen as a finalist, you will be required to email your photos and mail your actual finished project to Spellbinders' home office.)
- Upload the photo of your finished project to a site that allows you to create a unique (specific) link to your photo(ie. your blog, website, Instagram). If you don't have access to one of these areas, please, submit a link to your image from Flickr, Photobucket, Google+, Splitcoast Stampers, Scrapbook.com or any other site that allows you to upload an image and provide a unique link back to the image.
The categories for submission are:
If you don't have your own site/blog, you can link to your image from Flickr, Photobucket, Google+, Splitcoast Stampers, Scrapbook.com or any other site that allows you to upload an image and provide a unique link back to the image.
2. Go to the Spellbinders blog post by 11:55 PM EST, August 22, 2014 and click the 'Add your link' button to submit your project.
3. Be sure your project title begins with the abbreviation of the category. (Shown above.) If you are not sure which category your project belongs in (for example, jewelry vs mixed-media), feel free to choose what you feel is the best fit.
Please, email questions to ContestQuestions@spellbinders.us.